Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Requirement Analysis, design, implement, execute test cases, analyses failure and bugs report.
• Analysis / debugging of embedded software.
• Communicate with customer, co-ordinate team activities, and handle day-to-day work efficiently and independently.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Strong in SW testing skills, testing techniques, requirement analysis, design test case.
• Experience in defining and execution of Test Cases with techniques (White Box and Black box).
• Strong in C programing, development & debugger environment, compiler, makefile.
• Unit Testing tools RTRT, Tessy & TPT, Cantata.
• Good in debugging.
NICE TO HAVE
• Bachelor Degree or above in Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics or relevant background.
• Exposure to Test Automation scripting tools (Python & Perl) ECU Test & LabCar.
• Good in Microcontroller/sensor/IO/Serial knowledge.
• Knowledge on CAN, ISO14229, ISO26262, J1939 & UDS standards.
• Experience in Networking protocols such as CAN, LIN etc.
• CAN Tools: CANoe, CANalyser & CAPL programming.
• Vector Tools: TAE, DIVA, CANape, OpenTest, CANstress.
• Good Experience with IBM toolset: ClearCase, ClearQuest, Doors.
• SDLC and Software Development Models (Water Fall/ Agile).
• Experience in Closed loop LabCar, INCA or similar tools.
• Experience in Embedded Software Testing/Development.
• Configuration & Requirement Management tools.
• Good in problem analysis and solving.
• Good English language skills.