Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
13th-month bonus + yearly performance bonus + annual salary appraisal
Premium health insurance for employee + 2 family members
16++ days of paid leave per year
Mô Tả Công Việc
One main focus of Bosch Automotive Steering R&D activities is using specific software to connect components and create complete systems. Today, Automotive Steering already generates around 60 percent of its sales with electric steering systems. A compact, locally developed, and particularly inexpensive steering for cars for Asian markets shows that the company offers more than just solutions for premium vehicles. As a result, customers with lower-cost compact cars also benefit from the product’s advantages. If you're passionate about Automotive Engineering, welcome to our Automotive Steering at BOSCH! The team is responsible for software development & testing for Automotive Steering system. As a Embedded System Test Engineer, you will play a crucial part of team to contribute to these activities:
Xem toàn bộ Mô Tả Công Việc
WHAT YOU DO
- Join in Electric Power Steering (EPS) Software development.
- Understand the software development cycle.
- Involve in:
+ Software requirements analyze and review activities
+ Creates and reviews software system test specification
+ Testcase creation and implementation
+ Software system tests performance and software system test results evaluation
+ System debugging include software & hardware
+ MATLAB modeling adaptation
- Can solve technical issues effectively.
- Co-ordinate with development team to handle daily working tasks and issues efficiently and independently.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Education background: B.S or equivalent degree in Mechatronic Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related major.
- At least 2 years hands-on experience in Embedded domain
- Hands-on experience in CAN, Diagnosis modules and functional testing (tuner, navigation modules) is preferred
- Experience with different test levels such as: Module, Integration, Function, System Testing and Testing Methodology
- Hands-on experience in debugging and validations tools
- Experience in Automotive Industry is a plus
- Good English communication skills
- Able to work independently and good at teamwork as well
Địa Điểm Làm Việc
Etown building, 364 Cong Hoa street, ward 13, Tan Binh district, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam