What We Can Offer
has better change control and maintains traceability of requirements in the life cycle
- Solution design of system/sub-system development, interfaces, integration, and verification
- Hands-on in development and capable of troubleshooting technical issues
- Technical review expertise and guides team members towards optimal and efficient solutions.
- Has exposure to latest trends/technologies/tools and upgrades skills proactively
- Direct customer interface for technical review, status reporting
- Generate status reports and drive status meetings with customer
- Communication issues and challenges to visibility proactively and works towards resolution.
- Exposure working with distributed teams to meet the common objective
- Extensive experience working on microcontrollers (32 bit / 64 bit) – well versed in the usage of IAR
workbench or Microcontroller Development Kit (MDK)
- Extensive experience on RTOS (Linux, QNX, RTX, FreeRTOS, or other RTOS) – two or more RTOS
- Extensive experience on embedded software development life cycle - Requirement, Design,
Development, Verification (Unit level, Integration, and Software System Level) & Validation.
- Usage of static code analysis tools (QAC / QAC++) and other tools (testing, simulators)
- Hands-on experience in direct customer technical review & status reporting.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Should have led a team of 5 – 10 members
- Ability to work in a timeline driven environment
- Good in English – Communication and Writing Skills
- Experience on Medical Device Development life cycle – compliance to ISO 13485 and Medical
Quality Management System (MQMS) is a plus