What We Can Offer
• Identify what, exactly, about the company makes it attractive to candidates; highlighting key differentiators that set the company apart from competitors. Develop and project the employee value proposition.
• Proactively propose the communication & advertising campaigns that help increase brand visibility/ awareness in a way that supports the employer brand strategy & recruitment needs
• Connect to Internal Communications team & stakeholders to develop and implement communications program/ activities (include internal activities) that are appropriate for employer branding’ needs and consistent with the HR strategy
• Works closely with marketing department to manage and continuously improve the company’s internal and external channels to ensure that it is a creative and effective tool for attracting suitable candidates and enhances company employer brand and reputation as an employer of choice.
• Develop/Improve channels, tools, and methodology of company communications to enhance the candidate experience and maximize Navigos Group’s image across the media space.
• Writes creative, persuasive copy for various social media platforms
• Put in place system to evaluate the effectiveness of employer brand and recruitment advertising initiatives and regularly reports for review and recommended actions
Talent Acquisition Activities (20%)
• Creating innovative ways to attract students and prospective candidates to the company’s career platform and distinguishing new recruitment opportunities through advertising campaigns.
• Plan, run and optimize acquisition activities to serve for recruitment, in term of lead generation and contacts crawling with defined KPIs
• Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events.
• Cooperate closely with Talent Acquisition Team to build Sourcing Plan/ Strategies.
HR teamwork & other projects (10%)
• Coordinate any events organized by HR Dept
• Share HR Dept teamwork and other projects as assigned
- Good command of English
- Familiarity with social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Tiktok etc.)
- Experience in content creator on social media channels
- Design skill desirable
- Excellent communication, event organizing, time management
- Creative, result-oriented, user-focused
- Fast-learner, hardworking, open for challenges
- Good relationships with colleges/universities/… is a big plus