Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Develop and organize technical knowledge transfer from different sources to local operation team as well as training for operators and technical staff.
- Support major projects as coordinate minor projects as specified.
- Daily spot check and take action if required on safety requirements (hat, ear plug, shoes, mask, gloves, glasses, lock out in maintenance and changeover). Daily spot check and take action on work permit of any contractor working on site. Daily report of any hazard occurs.
- Understands and applies relevant quality management principles in all assignments and responsibilities to support the company’s goal of achieve world class status in quality
- Implementation of a sound program of process and Good Run Setting to ensure continual improvement in of World Class Manufacturing principles.
- Implement programs of web handling, fluff forming, die cut, hot melt system, splicing, stacker and process specialization to ensure machines run on good process conditions as well as machines produce good product quality.
- Implement program of controlling run-to-target on assigned machines/projects
- Develop and establish good run settings through trials (RSR, MSR).
- Coordinate to implement Grade-change program to ensure minimum delay time of changeover as well as minimum time of post-changeover recovery.
- Daily spot check and take action if required on safety requirements (hat, ear plug, shoes, mask, gloves, glasses, lockout in project implementation). Daily spot check and take action on work permit of any contractor working on site. Daily report of any hazard occurs.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Broad knowledge (minimum 1 years) of the production processes and site assets. Understands some applications of technologies. Demonstrates ability to interface with others.
- Knowledge in process control & Competence in project management.
- Problem solving & analytical & planning skill
- Demonstrates personal sensitivity and ability to obtain objectives.
- Recognized apprenticeship, certificates of Engineering. Continuing education program.