Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Responsible for tooling management throughout all development and production stages. Develops molds considering efficiency, lead-time, and quality to meet the needs of the Brands and end users in alignment with business strategies.
- Collaborate with US & VFA Costing, Product Team, Planning and other relevant departments on all tooling concerns and deliverables
- Collaborate with the Product Team across Brands to ensure that mold creation and component production achieves requested stage gate deadlines and CRD’s in alignment with brands’ Go-To-Market (GTM) strategies
- Manage dedicated mold vendors with a focus on construction, cost, innovation, lead-times, quality and right the first time mentality
- Manage and coordinate mold transfers between factories/nominated supplier as needed to support brand sourcing strategy
- Collaborate with GMS to create and maintain an accurate mold inventory reporting including location and quality status
- Maintain and distribute Commercialization, Development and Production tracking reports as well as provide any ad hoc reports needed
- Manage 2D to 3D drawing and apply technical knowledge to offer construction improvement in both molds and component production
- Manage and drive bottom-gauge making and grading operations
- Confirm the pre-production molds and mold components to be released for T4 trials.
- Executes VF Product strategic initiatives captured on OGSTM.
Key Result Areas:
- Carry out mold related activities within his/her assigned region to ensure that production quality is being maintained to VF standards.
- Delivers the job goals by developing strategic relationships and effective communication with VF's cross functional departments such as QM, GMS, Engineering, SO, CSR, Planning, Costing organizations as well as related factory departments/teams to execute Costing, commercialization, pre-production and mass production on time and in accordance with VF's policies and procedures.
- Manage the mold development process with Tier 1 and Tier 2 vendors across prototype, line close, salesman samples, Tech 1 confirmation samples.
- Responsible for inspection of all development molds.
- Plan mold production authorization process according to need to buy requirements.
- Communicate product and performance capabilities according to the mold compound relationship
- Responsible for problem solving around mold construction / performance / costing / process and SOP sequences to enable consistent production at the highest level
- Confirm sample size molds before conducting salesman sample making. Confirm Tech 2 tooling for handover to production
- Conduct Tech 2 mold trials according to the SOP to confirm the manufacturing process
- Coordinates the scheduling & execution of commercialization/pre-production mold trials (T3 and T4) to ensure VF quality standards and requirements for the engineering and manufacturing of footwear are being adhered to.
- Continuously review mold and sole part making process improvements necessary to achieve best productivity, production quality consistency, product integrity and performance.
- Validate all activities related to mold specification and sole part making, SOPs, and testing to ensure product meets the Brands required standard.
- Manage part production start-up of key signature products and compounds to ensure production status and product meet required quality standards.
- Execute Automation Strategy to support VF initiatives.
- Assist in resolving any production related issues that arise in relation to molds and / or sole parts.
*The incumbent needs to travel between our T1 suppliers’ factory location and VF’s office
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Possess deep understanding and technical knowledge/know-how of all mold related categories/constructions as well as material physical properties.
- Basic knowledge of part making efficiencies and cycle times.
- General knowledge/skills of mold making and industry standard grading rules.
- General knowledge of molds/bottom checking to find potential issues during pre-production trial for new developments.
- Integrate the best possible technical application for product without compromising on design specification and cost allowance.
- Embrace VF Guiding Principles: “Live with Integrity”, “Act Courageously”, “Be Curious”, “Act with Empathy”, “Persevere”.
- Must have branded footwear experience.
- Establish and maintain relationships effectively with partner factories and VF cross-functional Teams.
- Ability to identify product quality and integrity risks, provide recommendations for CAP
- Minimum Relevant Experience:
1. Mold / sole part making experience in footwear or related field with a multinational company.
2. Good command of English language and excellent communication skills.
3. Good computer skills in Windows operating environment (Office, Word, Excel, etc.).
Specific Working Conditions
- Frequency of Travel: As required