Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• To ensure all types of machineries, molds, process, automation, and flexible packaging lines and utility facilities are up and running with planned output and safest condition
• Ensure to use engineering budget wisely and effectively.
• Prepare master schedules of Productive / Preventive / Predictive maintenance plans for machines, molds and utility. Then effectively execute.
• Maintain and improve Overall Equipment Efficiency and achieve monthly target set by FOM.
• Maintain and improve Cavity efficiency, Cycle time efficiency, Parts Per Person Hour.
• Analyze / reduce the scrap rate and achieve monthly target set by FOM.
• Continuously improve the SMED exercise for all changeovers.
• Strategically plan for continuously reduce the Injection machine, molds and utility machines downtime and achieve monthly targets set by FOM.
• Carefully study and execute every aspects of energy saving resources, Green factory priorities and all sustainability programs towards continues improvement.
• Ensure the safe and healthy work environment to all employees by simplifying the process, analyze the risk and eliminate/isolate them.
• Demonstrate the leadership to the engineering department and develop the teams’ skill, knowledge and their carrier growth.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Required skill(s): Management, Leadership.
• Required language(s): English.
• At least 5 years of working experience in production floor working experience in manufacturing environment. (Preferable in injection molding field)
• Candidate should be able to work independently with minimum supervision, work under pressure and work for long hour.
• Preferably managers specializing in Injection molding or equivalent.