What We Can Offer
Purpose of Role:
• Lead and manage all aspects of engineering projects and investments (CAPEX) and manage all related resources and schedule in order to complete projects on time, on budget and achieving required operational efficiency.
• Be in-charged of Capex planning and project execution.
• Incorporate with other function to build the project Integrated Design Brief to ensure the projects are met company business requirement.
Key Accountabilities/ Job Description :
1. Project execution and management.
• Incorporate with other Departments, Stakeholders, Group Engineering to identify scope and Capex planning for all projects.
• Incorporate with other functions to build the IDB to ensure all requirement of projects are covered for the company business requirement.
• Manage team to drive the projects to achieve maximized capacity utilization on manufacturing.
• Ensure the new installation of equipment, process lines or improvement are highest of capacity, safety, quality, food safety with low investment and operation cost.
• Drive team and incorporate with other functions for project execution safely and meet timeline.
• Drive and manage contractors during project execution to ensure complying with PVN safety and food safety policies with best result.
• Ensure all technologies and operation guide are transferred to related functions by effective training before and during commissioning activities.
• Establish the Good Run Setting after projecting for the equipment, machines, process lines and transfer to the End-users to ensure the End-user can run the equipment, machines and process lines by the right way and with highest capacity, quality and safety.
2. Improve, increase automation on the equipment and process lines.
• Ensure all equipment, machine, process lines of investment or improvement are available and highest reliability.
• Drive improvement projects to increase automation at process lines to reduce HC and operation cost.
• Focus on the HC reducing at the beginning of the design stage of projects.
3. Plan and organize team activities to meet company business goals.
• Organize Project team with clear roles and responsibility.
• Facilitate the improvement of technical knowledge across the organization.
• Enhance the skill job via training activities for both class room training and on-the-job training.
• Major in Mechanical or Electrical certified.
• Industrial Safe work knowledge.
• Good in project management.
• Good in industrial maintenance knowledge.
• Good knowledge in equipment hygienic design in food factory.
• Ergonomic knowledge.
- Professional and technical Skills
• Project management.
• Fluent in English (4 skills)
• Good in using office tools: Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
• Good in using AutoCAD drawing and Ms.Project
- General Skills / Attributes
• Negotiation skill
• Coaching skill
• Presentation skill
• Planning and organization skill
• Problem solving and decision making skill
• Project management
• University graduated major in Electrical or Mechanical
• Certificates of Ms Project, Project management
• English Degree
• 5-7 years’ experience in project management in multinational food factory
• 2-4 years’ experience in industrial equipment maintenance and operation