Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Make an investment plan, make a cost estimate, report for opinions and submit it for approval
• Work with related departments such as purchasing, production, safety, etc. to accelerate project completion as well as monitor project investment status.
• Verification of completed volume, inspection of investment equipment, issues of project regulations, standards and standards to ensure compliance with legal regulations and project specifications.
• Payment, finalization of project work items, invested by the company, projects implemented, or joint venture as assigned.
• Confidentiality of information, documents and business secrets of the Company.
• Perform other tasks as assigned by manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• English: Proficiency in reading and understanding professional documents.
• Proficient in AutoCAD and related software to serve the work.
• Master the basic knowledge of the trained profession.
• Understanding of laws related to investment, economic management, regulatory processes, unit prices, norms ....
• Understand administrative procedures and principles in accordance with the law.
• Ability to coordinate with individuals, units, functional departments to perform assigned tasks.
• At least 2 years of experience in the field of investment and economic planning management of units / enterprises operating in the investment sector. Priority with experience participating in investment management projects in the food industry.