Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Carry out the all engineering support on the product development during 18-month trainee program.
• Once the trainee completed the 18 months program, he/she will be converted to Assistant Project Engineer.
• To work with vendors and Headquarter on the product design to hit the target cost;
• Support and grow our business;
• Handle the consigned material and special components sourcing and cost negotiation;
• Assist sourcing, Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) and cost negotiation on new material;
• Provide technical support and debug as needed;
• Provide support to the internal group on any production output issues and material authorization review;
• Monitor the schedule and on-site support from development start to mass production;
• Provide manufacturing support as needed after Production Start;
• Perform ad hoc assignments as requested.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Interested in design and aesthetics in toys industry;
• Able to transform vision into clear strategy, goal and objectives;
• Possesses superior problem-solving skills, and independent decision making abilities, all while operating in an extremely demanding, fast-paced team setting;
• Good interpersonal skill and team player;
• Excellent communications skills in English. Mandarin is an advantage;
• Fresh graduate is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only in consideration for relevant/similar post(s) within Spin Master.
While we appreciate your interest in Spin Master, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.