Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
-Perform market research and competitor analysis to maintain a competitive edge and to keep up with market -development changes on effective campaigns, mediums, and channels to apply for the business.
-Ability to brainstorm, plan and organize marketing ideas across channels based on customers' profiles.
-Liaise with relevant external departments to assess opportunity, risk, support, and marketing collaterals and see through the process of execution and maintenance both internally and externally.
-Consistently and regularly update and engage with fans on social media through information and campaigns.
-Creative and proper copywriting and proofreading skills in line with the brand's tone for marketing content delivered to the customers.
-Understanding the trend and power of the choice of words and content-linking on SEO, and social media.
-Keep up to date with common internet terms and abbreviations relevant to the native market.
-Assist in translation and professional writing for formal setup and projects.
-Observe and assess market trends, identify opportunities, and collect informative data to aid in decision-making.
-Support the execution of strategy and tactics to maximize brand awareness, through internal and external -media channels such as online, offline, and social media channels.
-Explore and collaborate with business partners and external vendors on new opportunities and ensure plans and execution are effective and in line with business objectives.
-Support queries and requests from business partners to ensure smooth transactions.
-Data gathering to support the reporting on results of acquisition efforts.
-26 days of standard Annual Leave + 1 day of birthday leave
-Up to 4 days of AL added as service incentive leave
-2 off days a week, 10 hours a day (with 1-hour break)
-Variable performance incentive
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 2 years of experience in the online gaming industry or;
- 3 years of experience in Marketing and/or Social Media content creation in a professional context.
- Must be fluent in Chinese (both written and spoken).
- Must understand a good command of English.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to learn, can take constructive feedback, work under pressure, creative and outgoing personality.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Team player.
- Willing to relocate and station in The Philippines (Makati) for work.
- Ability to travel when required.
- Embrace and respect multi-cultural work environment and values.