Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Support various business partners and internal stakeholders email/chat inquiries from internal departments.
- Identifies problems and presents written solutions ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
- Investigates and based on established rules and takes action to prevent fraudulent financial transactions to mitigate loss to the business and its customers.
- Support the delivery of projects and initiatives; development, implementation and maintaining suspicious activity monitoring to ensure the type, level and mix of risks remains aligned to the business strategy.
- Contribute to documenting process flows and updating procedure manuals for the functions performed, to enhance and fine tune existing business processes to facilitate more robust controls.
- Assist to design process tests to control quality and consistency of expected outcomes.
- Provide robust analysis and insight by identifying risk and trends to present monthly reports.
- Work with peers and senior team members to identify, design, and develop ad hoc reports and new reporting techniques using multiple reporting systems to generate potential case leads and identify new types of fraudulent activities.
- Reviews and analyzes fraud reports, validating suspected items against established rules.
- Share fraud trends with senior team members to jointly develop fraud rules and strategies to improve fraud detection accuracy.
- Support training efforts for the organization on utilization of new reports and techniques to identify and addressing potential losses to the company.
-26 days of standard Annual Leave + 1 day of birthday leave
-Up to 4 days of AL added as service incentive leave
-2 off days a week, 10 hours a day (with 1-hour break)
-Variable performance incentive
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 2 years’ experience in data analytics and reporting and 2 years of experience in the online gaming industry.
- Understanding in Risk & Compliance, payments, and customer service operation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications.
- Required Language(s): English and Mandarin or Chinese.
- Willing to relocate to the Philippines