Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Working hours: 44 hours/week.
• Working shift: Morning shift: 9:00 – 6:00PM or Evening shift: 1:00 – 9:00PM.
• Contribute to the development of the curriculum by providing feedback to managers regarding teaching materials, Multimedia lessons, Student Books…
• Improve students’ communicative abilities through on-going reinforcement and assessment.
• Take care of assigned students by regularly monitoring, reporting, and consulting, based on students’ Academic report.
• Collaborate with staff and managers to support students’ academic needs and centers’ operations.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Relevant professional qualifications, ESL Teacher Training Certification – TESOL, TEFL, CELTA etc. or bachelor with major of English linguistic
• Experience in teaching communication courses for adults.
• Communication and computer skills.
KINDLY SEND YOUR CV IN ENGLISH, THANK YOU!