What We Can Offer
If you are a dramatic, high energy team player and crave an outlet for your music, crafts, theatre or child development loves, and you are good at working with babies, toddlers and preschoolers, and parents Gymboree Play & Music is the place for you!
Gymboree TEACHERS facilitate high-energy parent-child play, arts and music classes and birthday parties in our facility using lesson plans provided by Gymboree. You must be a happy person who can sing, lead parenting discussions, multi-task and engage children and parents by crawling, climbing, sliding and singing with them (and encouraging their parents to do so as well!). Art teachers must like to get messy. Life experience, dependability and personality count more than previous work experience.
We provide paid training, free Gymboree classes for your children (0-5 years), and other benefits. Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Visit www.gymboreeclasses.com.vn and www.facebook.com/gymboreevn to find out information on our programs.
• Facilitate parent-child interactive activities according to Gymboree curriculum
• Be familiar with program materials and maintain high standard of teaching to ensure accuracy, consistency, energy and passion during lessons.
• Execute Lesson plan and Projects according to Gymboree and roaster set by Senior Lead Instructor.
• Ensure children are supervised at all time. Clearly and effectively communicate in a manner that children understand. Integrate special needs children in a positive and respective manner.
• Communicate with parents and members of the community. Discuss children's development with parents. Discuss and identified problems and needs with Senior Lead Instructor and Program Director as appropriate.
• At least 2 years working experience in Education/Teaching field
• Experience working with children newborn to 5 years preferred
• Strong English Proficiency (TEFL/TESOL Certification or similar)
• Must be able to lift a min of 9kg and move play equipment
• Solid group leadership skills
• Customer service oriented
• Team Player
• Clean, physical appearance
• Open-Minded and Flexible
• Outgoing, enthusiastic, creative
Location: D1 in Ho Chi Minh
• 5 days a week, 8 hours a day, including weekends.