Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Position Objective: The key role of a teachers’ assistant is to provide teaching and administrative support to teachers and students in the Department to ensure a high quality educational experience that fully meets the requirements and stated aims of the school. The teachers’ assistant has the following responsibilities:
Reporting to: Classroom Teacher and The Kindergarten/ Primary Program Leader (KPL/PPL)
1. Teaching and Learning responsibilities
• Tutor and assist students individually or in small groups in order to help them master assignments and to reinforce learning concepts presented by teachers;
• Enforce school and class rules to help teach students proper behavior;
• Help teachers with recordkeeping, such as tracking attendance and calculating grades;
• Plan with and assists the teacher in preparing materials and supplies in advance for lessons/activities;
• Assists teacher to implement the developmental assessment for students to determine their strengths and areas for improvement;
• Assist with marking and correcting work;
• Support students with English as a second language;
• Conduct lessons in case of teachers’ absence when required.
2. English Speaking Environment
All teachers and teachers’ assistants are required to encourage and enforce an English speaking environment for all students within the school compound. No communication in Vietnamese should be allowed during and within all Cambridge and English classes.
3. Other tasks
• Participate in staff meetings, parents/teacher meetings, school trip, school activities as requested by the classroom teacher;
• Attend meetings or other functions outside of school hours as needed;
• Participate in on-going professional development;
• Ability to take charge of a class in an emergency situation;
• Undertake other tasks as and when assigned by the assigned classroom teachers and/or the School.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• In possession of a Bachelor Degree from an accredited college/university majoring in English/English Teaching;
• A track record of professional development courses centered on teaching and learning.
• Ability to speak English with students in the classroom;
• Enjoy working with the children in an educational setting;
• Exhibit appropriate and professionally;
• Dress appropriate and professionally;
• Punctual to work and to class assignments;
• Demonstrate sensitivity in cross-cultural relationships;
• Ability to manage conflict effectively and work to achieve students-based solutions.
How to apply:
WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT TO OUR WEBSITE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW LINK: