Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Project: 120MW hydropower project investment and development
- Translating documents (letters, reports, contracts/agreement, statements, drawings, etc) from Vietnamese into English and vice versa at site.
- Interpretation during meetings, discussions with shareholders (Government’s delegation, Employer, Employer’s Engineer, Subcontractors, Suppliers, Sponsors, etc) other events as required at site.
- Edit, proofread, review and evaluate translation quality.
- Close cooperation with project staffs, international experts and consultants.
- Others tasks as assigned by Project Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor of English – proficient in translating and interpreting.
- Possessing at least 5-year experience in translation is a plus.
- Having experience and basic knowledge about hydropower project is an advantage.
- Familiar with FIDIC contracts, Incoterms.
- Excellent in office computer skills.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Sense of teamwork.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic, responsible, proactive in the work assigned.
- Competitive salary, bonus (public holidays, KPI).
- Full welfare and allowances (insurances, meal, phone, travel).
- Annual salary promotion.
- Professional and friendly working environment.
Mekong Investment Holdings is a Private Project Developer and Equity Investor, engaging in power generation business in the Greater Mekong Subregion. So far, Mekong Investment Holdings has been engaging in a number of power generation projects in Vietnam and Laos with total installed capacity of 1,000+ MW which spans many different types of power resources, including solar power, wind power, hydro power and coal-fired power projects.