What We Can Offer
- Welcome Parents and providing parent consultations
- Support other departments with some office duties and tasks such as, air ticket bookings, hotel booking, travel and educational trip arrangement.
- Follow-up AC repair and maintenace schedule.
- Assist students in filling forms
- Answer telephones, direct calls (from either Vietnamese or Foreigner) and transfer calls to required persons.
- Translation of documents, if required.
- Other tasks as required by Manager.
- 13th month salary
- 12 annual leaves
- Social insurance and other insurance in accordance with Vietnamese Labour Code
- Provide lunch at school
- Friendly and professional working environment
Work Place: 6 Street No.44, Thao Dien Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
Sucessful candidates can start work ASAP.
- Graduate from college with any majors
- At least one year of working experience
- Can speak English fluently.
- Good command of English and Vietnamese
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, Power Point