What We Can Offer
A. General job scope:
• The primary purpose of this role is to provide leadership, expertise and support in health, safety and environment issues for manufacturing activities at factory, in order to support the delivery of a safety culture and performance.
• This role is responsible for developing the systems, skills, and supporting the culture at factory to provide a safe, secure and healthy work environment, which ensures regulatory compliance and adheres to HSE management systems through the development, implementation of strategic initiatives/plans and gap assessment.
B. Main responsibilities:
- Enviroment Leadership
- Enviroment Strategy & Planning
- Enviroment Systems and Compliance Technical Advice
- Counsel & Advice
- Enviroment Training & Communications
• Graduated from a university or college
• Have certificate(s) related to occupational
• Practical know ledges related to environment
• Candidate with at least 05 years working in industrial Enviroment Engineer in factory, or out of which 2 years should be in a managerial role.
• Good understanding of integrated management systems for Environment
• Understanding of the interpretation and application of OSHAS 18000/ISO14001.
• Possess a strong working knowledge of Enviroment processes including HIRA, Root Cause Analysis, etc.
• Possess a strong knowledge of Enviroment and industrial hygiene regulations.
• Knowledge of local law requirements for health and safety
• Good in root cause analysis and risk assessment
• Passionate about HSE issues
• Good motivational and influencing skills