Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Handling Diffusion, Thin Film, Lithography or Etching equipment in cleanroom environment.
2. Install/ Qualify new tool sets according to planned schedule to add capacity in a timely manner.
3. Applying experience and systematic approach to solve critical equipment issues.
4. Improving tool uptime availability and utilization efficiency.
5. Identifying and pursuing potential opportunities for hardware capability enhancement.
6. Driving defect reduction.
7. Leveraging internal and external resources to drive aggressive continuous improvement projects.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical, Material Science, Chemical Engineering and Automation Engineering related fields.
2. Good problem–solving and communication skills as well as a willingness to learn.
3. The ability to troubleshoot complex problems and strong ownership in providing root-cause fixes.
4. A team player who can multitask and thrive in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment.
5. Able to lift weight consistent with applicable regulations and/or safety guidelines, including NIOSH Lifting Recommendations. Able to work in a cleanroom environment, gowning up in coveralls, hoods, boots, safety glasses and gloves. Spend significant amount of time on the factory floor working on the tools.
6. Good language skill in Mandarin.
7. Work location: Taiwan including Taoyuan, Hsinchu, Miaoli, Taichung, Tainan, Kaohsiung.
8. Day Shift (8:30～17:30) & Night Shift (14:30-23:30) & Graveyard Shift (23:30-8:30) is required. Rotational shift details will be clarified during interview.
1. Basic mechanical-related knowledge and knowledge of semiconductor processes are a plus.
2. Previous experience in equipment maintenance or improvement is a plus.
Please submit your resume with details in Mandarin or English for us to determine the perfect fit.