Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
· Scheduling project tasks.
· Determining the possibility of using the right technology in the project.
· Participating in determining the validation criteria before the machine / device is finally commissioned.
· Supervising the preparation of design and technical documentation, obtaining the "entry" documentation and cooperation in this area with other departments of the Sonion Company.
· Supervising the development of machine / device operating instructions for production and maintenance.
· Estimating technological and time risk for implemented projects.
· Reporting progress and monitoring risks in relation to implemented projects.
· Suggesting solutions in case of risk of project failure.
· Initiating business trips for the effective implementation of projects (for his own and the project team).
· Contacting with internal and external clients (at the request of the superior within a given project).
· Communicating and cooperating with all company departments and their employees depending on the needs of the project. Cooperating with other facilities of Sonion.
· Following the plan schedule and informing supervisor/manager about potential risks which may affect to project.
· Performing in assessment of the risk for new developments – technical, cost and timing
· Availability to travel to other Sonion’s locations in NL, PH, PL.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Professional experience:
- Mandatory: At least 1 year on Production Engineer or Technical Engineer
- Prefered: At least 2 years on a similar position at international company.
2. Professional knowledge
- Technical and engineering knowledge (in the field of machine construction, technology, production engineering)
- Production management and organization
- Budgeting and scheduling projects
- Knowledge of the project and human resources management methodology
- Design of experiments (preferred Six Sigma)
- Process development
3. Knowledge of computer servicing:
- Microsoft Office, Dynamics. AutoCAD (basic), MS project
- Solid works skill will be an advantage.
4. Knowledge of foreign languages: Good at communication
5. Other (e.g. competences):
- Open mind, ability to fast learning and be open to development
- Flexible and be willing to business trips (PL, NL, PH)
- Resistant to stress and time pressure.
- Good at cooperation and communication.
- Supportive attitude, Strategic thinking
- Creative and initiative in action
- Proactive and Good organization skills