Oops! Có lỗi đã xảy ra, vui lòng thử lại.
các phúc lợi dành cho bạn
Bạn Nên Có Kỹ Năng
Bạn Sẽ Làm Gì
Report to: Managing Director
Accountable for the overall HHN project planning and progress toward agreed upon goals. This role is
responsible for monitoring, maintaining, and adjusting the project plan (based on the input and
deliverables of team members), and ensuring the management and effectiveness of the HHN functional
and technology team assigned to the programme. Other responsibilities include reporting progress,
issues and risks, drive risk and issue resolution, coordinating task dependencies, and establishing
milestone project goals that keep the project on time and within budget in alignment with the Central
- Key contact for Central Transition Teams
- Coordination of all transition activities in the HHN
- Lead the assigned HHN Transition Team members (Functional Subject Matter Experts, IT, Controls and
a Master Data specialist)
- In alignment with the Central Project Manager ensure HHN stakeholder alignment and updates and
HHN pre-alignment of deliverables and Tollgate materials as well as defined Tollgate and Exit criteria
- Regular alignment with HHN Managing Director, HHN MT and Central Project Manager
- Prepare weekly flash reporting to HHN MT in accordance with the standard set by the Central PMO
and actively participate in relevant meetings
- Credibly bring solid understanding of the Programme’s objectives and expectations to the HHN
- Responsible to ensure all deliverables for each Transition Phase from Transition preparation up to and
including Stabilisation are completed on-time in-full (OTIF)
- Together with the Central Project Manager, create HHN Transition Plan and coordinate sign-off process
- Drive, monitor and ensure the closure of the gaps identified during the Sol ID phase
- Coordinate testing – End to End and User Acceptance Test (planning, organisation, test scripts)
- Coordinate training (planning, organisation, adaptation of the material)
- Ensure a proper and complete hand over to Business as Usual
- Manage HHN programme resources to assure maximum efficiency, effectiveness and resource
- Recognize HHN change management issues and risks at their earliest introduction; develop
recommendations and mitigating strategies
- In alignment with the HHN HR, Change and Comms responsible perform or supervise all
communications reporting, including status reports and update e-mails or memos to the HHN MT or
HHN key stakeholders.
- Monitor and manage open tasks and issues list
- Manage employees including recruitment (if applicable) and performance management
- Lead by example on collaboration and End-to-End cross functional thinking.
1. 13th month salary, Bonus
2. Medical Check up, AON- Health Insurance, Annual leave - 18 day
3. Company Trip
4. Learning and Development, Oversees Assignment
5. Service Awards, Sport Activities, Festival gift, Family Day….
Chuyên Môn Của Bạn
- Preferably finance/accounting background and experience
- Strong management and communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills
- Combines conceptual understanding and practical judgement
- Experience working within and implementing complex change projects
- Excellent skills in relationship building and collaboration at all levels of the organisation
- Takes calculated, well thought out, risks
- Proactive in identifying and solving problems/issue
- Good organisational skills
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations, dealing with complexity and time pressure
- Excellent written and verbal English.
Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Tên người liên hệ: Human Resources Department
Qui mô công ty: 100-499
“Heineken Hanoi Brewery Comp Ltd., the brewer of the world class beers HEINEKEN, TIGER and LARUE beer. We seek dynamic Vietnamese to join our organization.
Công ty TNHH Nhà máy Bia Heineken Hà Nội - Nhà sản xuất và kinh doanh các sản phẩm bia nhãn hiệu toàn cầu HEINEKEN, TIGER, LARUE.”
bạn có muốn
Công việc tương tự
Portfolio Project Manager
Tek Experts Co., Ltd
Quản Lý Dự Án (Project Manager)
Công Ty Cổ Phần Dịch Vụ Công Nghệ Tin Học HPT
Brand Portfolio Project Manager (bwp Next)
Heineken Hanoi Brewery Company LTD.
[0085-HN] (URGENT!!!) Senior Project Manager ($1000 - $2200)
Công Ty IT Nhật Bản
Video Game Producer ( Project Manager)
Công Ty Cổ Phần 1pay
Jonckers CO., Ltd
Sales Manager/ Business Development Manager
Lac Viet Computing Corporation
Global Operations Support Center Manager
Tuyển Sinh Thạc Sỹ Marketing & Dự Báo (Học Tại Hà Nội)
Không phải thi đầu vào, chỉ xét duyệt hồ sơ và phỏng vấn.
Học phí toàn khóa học chỉ có 105 Triệu.
Học ngoài giờ hành chính và cuối tuần.