Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Project execution/delivery and team management independently.
• Be able to build up or carry out review of complicated financial model for both infrastructure and real estate project.
• Using existing network of clients and contacts to help increasing client connections and bringing in opportunities.
• Forming close relationships with colleagues across a range of different disciplines within PwC Vietnam firm and PwC network
• Maintaining close involvement with the broader deals team to ensure effective ongoing exchange of knowledge and provision of specialist input.
• Based on understanding of client’s context and project/assignment objectives, be able to analyse client’s requirements/needs to brainstorm and bring out adequate scope/approach to support client for solving problems/issues.
• Understanding and analysing a client’s financing needs and providing financial analysis to allow the identification of funding structures to meet them.
• Developing the necessary financial analysis to support the execution of project finance advisory mandates to tight deadlines.
• Assisting in the ongoing development of the team.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Functional competencies to include amongst the following: designing clean energy policies, programmes & strategy for energy transition, experience of preparing Pre-FS/FS studies for renewables, experience of conducting CDDs and M&A on energy assets, ESG DDs, energy financing and viability assessments including deep experience in financial modeling, energy tariff design and analysis, etc.
• Experience working with Development Financial Institutions (World Bank, ADB, etc) and end-to-end pursuit experience with DFIs is a must.
• Openness and flexibility to work in other infrastructure sectors highly desirable, wider opportunity to grow the Deals ESG business as well.
• South East Asia experience is needed.