Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Design curriculum, including (i) ensuring lessons are aligned with the latest ESL curriculum, (ii) design assessments and examination check-points to gauge our programs' effectiveness, (iii) play an integral part in designing future Marathon growth strategies from an academic coding perspective;
- Directly supervise teaching quality and service delivery of the program and design of incentives for teachers.
- Recruit, manage, and train teachers of the program to ensure the fulfillment of manpower and quality of the program. Including local, expat teachers.
- Coordinate and cooperate with Academics staff to ensure ME mission, programs, products, and services are consistently presented in a strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders.
- Salary range: attractive salary + bonus;
- Premium healthcare plan;
- Working environment: we are extremely intense people obsessed with building the best education experience for students in Vietnam;
- Applicable for all normal benefits: insurance, discretionary bonus;
- 12-day paid leave, subject to agreement with team on scheduling;
- Team building yearly.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least five (5) years of experience in English teaching schools, organizations, or environments.
- Strong English language education network
- Experience in both post-secondary and K-12 education
- Online teaching experience in K-12 program or experience from ESL EduTech startup
- Advanced knowledge of working with spreadsheets and databases for the purpose of data analysis