Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
IvyPrep Education is the leading private education organization in Vietnam, with a track record of actively building, acquiring, and managing a full range of education levels from English language training (ESL) to K-12 to College level. We apply the most advanced operating platform including internet and digital-based initiatives to all of our strategic investments to achieve the optimal level of operation.
We are led by the top thinkers both in the academy and business, who are broadly acknowledged as the most influential innovators in education services development. Dedication to bringing Vietnam's education system to the next level is the ultimate commitment of our leaders.
Our Centers based in Ho Chi Minh City are looking for Part-time Teachers with strong qualifications and intensive experience to be on our board.
1. Position: Part-time ESL Teacher (Vietnamese and Foreign)
2. Type of classes:
Foundation: Junior/ Senior (Academic English for Young Learners)
3. Work time:
- Weekday evenings: 6 - 8 PM | 6 - 9 PM
- Weekends: Different time slots, 8 AM - 9 PM | Each class will last approximately 2-3 hours.
- Location: IvyPrep Cityland Campus, Go Vap District, IvyPrep Ut Tich Campus, Tan Bình District, IvyPrep Le Quy Don Campus, District 3
4. Why should you teach at IvyPrep?
- Competitive salary (600$ - 1500$ per month)
- Over time teaching rate
- Re-enrollment bonus
- Work Permit + Visa/ TRC support
- Private Health Care Insurance
- Annual leave
- Company Trip and annual events: Teacher's day; Noel; Year End Party,...
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 03-year experience in teaching ESL/ American K-12/ ELA
- A university degree;
- A teaching certificate (TESOL/TEFL/ CELTA)