Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Implementation the programs in Key Accounts in collaboration with Marketing team & in line with our strategies.
• Follow up with Field Force ensure the programs implement from end to end and achieve the objectives
• Sells products by scheduling sales calls to meet with current and potential customers to fulfill revenue and unit growth objectives assigned by company on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
• Develops and implements sales strategies by determining the relevant factors (e.g., product, competition and pricing needs) of existing and potential accounts to effectively promote the company's products to appropriate hospital personnel and physicians.
• Develops action plans (i.e., weekly, quarterly, monthly) by analyzing quarterly and monthly sales figures and reports identifying the needs of particular accounts and discussing issues with manager to help the organization achieve its sales goals.
• Other administrative tasks as requirement from Line Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 2-3-year relevant experience in management role.
• Experience in working for Multinational Pharmaceutical industries/Nutrition companies business with closely interactions with business functions and & external partners
• Strong sales track record.
• Comprehensive industry knowledge
• Customer Focus