Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are searching for a talented Communications Assistant to support the organization of internal and external events, managing social media channels, website, and publication. The successful candidate is expected to possess detail-oriented and organizational skills, multitasking capabilities, and good communication skills with designing skills being a preference.
As a member of the Brand, Marketing, and Communications team, you should feel comfortable working flexibly with a high commitment and efficient mindset. You are also expected to collaborate effectively with team members and the services lines in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City offices. Your openness to new knowledge and changes at different points of work is key to expediting your career success.
Work location: Hanoi
• Support the planning and execution of internal and external events including proposing concepts, developing short content, designing decorative, taking photos, preparing, and handling event materials, and coordinating with the stakeholders inside and outside the organization under the team lead’s guidance
• Support the management of social media channels and website (upload content, work with website page builder to fix minor uses, track and report the interaction data)
• Work with team members, vendors, suppliers, and key relationships to enable the end-to-end delivery of the publications
• Processing payments and invoices
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University degree or above in PR, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business Development, and the similar
• Experienced in event management (managing event calendars, developing event concepts, managing event budgets, organizing marketing materials, coordinating logistical elements, engaging with vendors and speakers, etc.)
• Experience in managing social media channels and website is a preference
• Proficient in MS Office. A good understanding of graphic design or video production is a big advantage
• Fluency in writing and speaking in English and Vietnamese
• Good communication and negotiation ability
• Detail-oriented and organizational skills
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.