Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Work alongside our Partnerships Coordinator to increase our network of supporters, focusing on
and building our charity’s relationship with the sports community, key sponsors and inspiring new
sponsors and individual donors.
• Maintain positive relations with individual and corporate partners and donors, in particular
with Marketing and PR teams.
• Keep the donors and funding partners updated on the programme progress with reports
as detailed in any sponsorship agreements.
• Work with internal staff and external consultants / agencies to ensure provision of adequate
draft copy/raw material, in particular photos and videos, to meet social media and website
NBV JD & PS EPRS 221219 2
• Assist in the development and execution of fundraising events and other medical and
nursing education events.
• Assist in the development and management of annual revenue generating events e.g.:
VNG Ironman 70.3, Vietnam Trail Marathon, Vietnam Mountain Marathon, UpRace, Empire
City Swim Gala, Wardrobe (fashion) and ad hoc events.
• Assist with the admin and logistics of Newborns annual sharing experience seminar,
graduation ceremonies and equipment handover events.
• Coordinate with partners, suppliers and volunteers to deliver event expected outcomes.
• Work with the team to generate stylish and attractive Newborns merchandise o Support
administration work that supports event organising such as event invitation, post-event
report, follow-up, etc.
• When required, support the staff team with bilingual translation of documents (Vietnamese
to English, English to Vietnamese).
• When required act as interpreter/MC, (Vietnamese to English, English to Vietnamese) at
events or meetings (informal and informal).
• Undertake any task reasonably in line with the level of the post.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
sport and shares our belief in the power of sports to transform lives. You need to be creative,
confident with absolute integrity, and strong administration and organisational skills.
• Identify with the Newborns cause and our goal to end preventable newborn deaths,
• ability to influence others through excellent communication skills, oral and written,
preferably in English and Vietnamese,
• ability to build and maintain relationships, at both an individual and a corporate level, both
with local and international organisations,
• be self- motivating, and have a proactive attitude, drive and enthusiasm to carry out tasks
to their conclusion,
• capability to prioritise tasks work under pressure and meet deadlines,
• ability to motivate others and work as part of a team,
• ability to use computers and common programmes (Office Suite of programmes),
• understanding of, and ability to use, social media,
• ability to manage and coordinate the delivery of graphics and advertising,
• sensitivity to the needs of volunteers and donors, and to cultural differences,
• willingness to travel within Vietnam,
• flexibility and the willingness to work outside normal office hours