What We Can Offer
- Coordinate with all related parties/stakeholders to ensure smooth operations and problem solving on timely manner.
- Deliver services performance & customers’ KPIs; proactively initiate preventive and corrective action plans for further improvement.
- Be responsible for job costing, following-up billing and payment in timely manner.
- Expedite daily operations landside and customs activities of assigned accounts.
- Proper co-ordination with Customers, Customer Service teams, CFS Warehouse and 3PL for stuffing plan and/to arrange services on scheduled, for timely collection and dispatch of shipments.
- Proactively attend all the inquiries from Customers and Customer Service teams, well communicate with related parties in case of exceptions.
- Prepare SOPs & IOPs in collaboration with Customer, Sale, Procurement, Implementation, Products and 3PL.
- Take ownership of the issues and perform problem resolution.
- Ensuring compliance to internal & external audit controls; process efficiency and delivering operational KPIs.
- Drive operational excellence through KPI measurement and analysis.
- Able to work independently with the limit supervision from higher level.
- Enhance productivity & performance with initiatives in operation.
- Actively contribute initiatives to support process improvements, payment process with cost-saving mindset.
- Take every opportunity to expand on services in scope of solution design and new business development.
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks assigned by Team Leader/ Manager
- In-depth understanding of law/regulation (customs, HACCP, product label, etc) related to FMCG, nutrition product, including customs clearance process.
- Practical experiences in managing trucking vendors and/or trucking operation.
- Proven ability to perform reporting, billing tasks and document handling.
- Computer skill in MS excel, MS power point, MS outlook.
- English: 4 skills (suitable to office tasks).
- Logical thinking, problem solving, can-do attitude, teamwork, discipline, integrity.
- Working under pressure, willing to learn and grow with company/team.
- Knowledge about ERP is a plus.