Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Manage Execution team in North Vietnam to execute all landside transportation (truck, barge, railway, cross border), customs clearance and other services (certificate of origin, liquidation, HS code clarification) to ensure that they are arranged and delivered as customer’s requirements.
- Monitor team performances, act as 1st escalation in problem solving
- Provide training, coaching to team members to ensure teams are capable to handle their jobs.
- Leverage customer centricity mindset of team members
- Drive continuous improvements initiatives and projects
- Be responsible for managing a team size of 5+ members
- Be the first escalation point to solve or coach the team member to solve the daily operation problems.
- Drive compliance and safety in daily operations
- Set up SOP/ IOPs, processes in line with customer’s requirements and internal processes.
- Set up regular meetings with internal parties and with external parties to review performance and improve operation processes.
- Support Customer service, Sales and Products team in customer query resolution and exceptions handling
- Engage team members, ensure they work in a collaborative manner & make effort for improvement in team performances
- Conduct regular training, coaching to team members
- Conduct objectives setting and staffs performance management
- Be a role model for striving for continuous improvement and customer centricity mindset
- Be aware market intelligence and analyse what they are meant to our operations.
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks assigned by Management
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Possess practical experiences related to landside transportation and/or customs activities, such as customs liquidation, HS code classification, price’s evaluation, tax refund, post-customs clearance, certificate of origin.
- Good understanding Vietnamese government policies regarding logistics jobs (customs laws & others), having a good relationship with Customs officers
- Proven experience in managing a team size of 5+ people
- Proven track of continuous improvement mindset
- Experience in new process/ SOP/ IOP set up and implementation
- English fluency
- Computer literacy, especially in excel, power point
- Experience in project management and project implementation are a plus
- Can-do and willing-to-do attitude.
- Self-starter, Discipline and Integrity