Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Manage receipt and debtor clearance of accounts in charge to ensure timely & accurate receipt booking in the system.
- Manage refund payments of accounts in charge
- Manage and monitor bank transactions via reconciliation of accounts in charge.
- Responsible for debtor in charge
- Prepare statement of accounts with other parties as assigned
- Prepare payment/receipt according to the confirmation to/from partners and book payment/receipt accordingly in system.
- Make sure payments to those parties are valid, consistent, compliance with government and company rules and regulation
3. General Ledger (GL) management of own transactions
- Handle the booking GL transactions under assignment
4. Other works:
- Contribute to the month end/quarter end/year end closing
- Contribute to the preparation of audit work
- Contribute to the improvement of division’s efficiency and control.
- Other office works as assigned by managers and the company.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University/College Graduation in Accounting
- Professional certificate is preferable
- English fluency
- Understanding of tax and accounting practices.
- Good communication skills
- High technique of using Excel and any other Microsoft offices
- At least 02 years of experience in accounting works, experience in insurance is a plus but not a must
- Achieve Results
- Build a Sustainable Future
- Communicate and Collaborate with Others
- Drive Innovation and Manage Change
- Empower Self and Others to Perform
- Focus on Customers
- Grow Capabilities
- Have Ethics and Be Compliant