What We Can Offer
JOIN OUR TEAM NOW!
We are looking for an Executive Assistant, based in Hanoi to support the Country Director in the fulfilment and execution of duties, both to ensure an effective managing of the country, including keeping a perfect coordination among all departments, and to liaise effectively with WWF Network as well as external partners and suppliers. Operates and performs with considerable independence, diversified administrative duties using initiative, judgement, with knowledge of the organization’s matters, and an acute sense of diplomacy.
· At least 10 years relevant experience in office operations management or as senior Executive Assistant.
· Experience of working in multicultural environment
· Attentive to detail and follow-up with excellent organization and prioritization skills; efficiency;
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to cooperate well with staff, partners and the community, including difficult and emotional situations;
· Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround
· Ability to research information and synthesize it;
· Strong oral and written communication skills in English;
Detailed information could be found at: https://vietnam.panda.org/en/get_involved/jobs/?uNewsID=364857
Send us your cover letter, curriculum vitae in English, and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to Vietnamworks, stating the position title [WWF - 102020] Executive Assistant – Full name in the subject line of the email, by 11th October 2020.