Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer you will undertake a full range of secretarial and administrative duties for the CEO and to ensure the efficient and effective running of their daily business.
• To assist the CEO in organizing their administrative workload. Liaising with the CEO regarding the events of the day and following up resultant actions.
• Maintain complex diary management, arranging appointments and meetings as appropriate and ensuring that they are adequately briefed and have all relevant papers to discuss.
• Make necessary travel arrangements for the CEO.
• Ensure the papers are given to the CEO for the next day’s meetings and that any instructions/directions are obtained prior to the meetings.
• Arrange a variety of weekly meetings and when required, take accurate notes. Ensure that matters arising from meetings are dealt with by the appropriate people within agreed timescales.
• Support the Management team in the organization and detailed planning of special events, such as Team building, charity day...
• Organize workload and prioritize daily using own initiative and knowledge of the work with minimum supervisor from the CEO.
• Maintain a high degree of confidentiality about issues concerning members of staffs and all stakeholders. Respond positively with tact, sensitivity, and awareness to all stakeholders in relation to duties undertaken.
• Performing minor accounting duties.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Time management and ability to meet deadlines.
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
• Problem solving and decision making.
• Proactivity and self-direction.
• English proficiency in both writing and speaking.
• Information Technology skills.
• Interpersonal skills.
Has this role caught your interest? Reach out to Vietnamworks for more details or follow www.linkedin.com/company/onpointvn/ for more career opportunities!