Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Executive Assistant to the CEO is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
• Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO: Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
• Act as a liaison and provide support to CEO: Arrange and handle all logistics for CEO’s meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes on behalf of CEO.
• Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks in a confidential and professional manner that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with employees and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect CEO’s style and organization policy.
• Work closely with CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Anticipate CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc
• Maintaining the utmost confidentiality and discretion when handling business affairs
• Performing any other duties which may be assigned by CEO
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Vietnamese
• Strong time-management skills and an ability to organize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects as well as stakeholders
• Proficiency with office productivity tools and an aptitude for learning new software and systems
• Agile mindset, willing to adapt to changes, unafraid of challenges and humble to develop business acumen.