Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Start Date: 10 September 2018
Agency: Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Position number: HCHI026
Title: Executive Assistant to the Australian Consul-General
Classification: LES 4
Reports to (title): Consul-General
About the position
Under general direction, the Executive Assistant to the Australian Consul-General ensures the efficient and effective running of the Consul-General’s office.
The key responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Manage the Consul-General’s office, determine priorities and provide timely and responsive administrative and hospitality support. Manage diary appointments and maintain contact databases
• Manage documentation and inform Consul-General of matters requiring attention. Research and prepare correspondence, prepare and coordinate speech notes and briefing materials, travel programs, quarterly and annual reports and cables as required
• Actively develop post business contacts to assist post achieve objectives
• Liaise on behalf of the Consul-General for contact/appointments with the Embassy in Hanoi, other Consulates and the Australian business community. Liaise with other Agencies and locally-engaged staff on behalf of the HOP
• Manage all aspects of and have direct management of functions hosted at the Consul-General’s Residence in conjunction with HOP, and acquit representation funds. Play a key role in the coordination of major representational events including Anzac Day and Australia Day
• Supervise visitors and cleaners in the mission as required
• Assist with arrangements for visiting Australia Ministers, Parliamentarians and other officials
• Manage HOP’s stationary supplies
• Relevant tertiary or professional qualifications and/or experience as Executive Assistant to a senior manager and/or office management
• Demonstrated experience working with the Microsoft Office suite of applications
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. Extensive experience as Executive Assistant to a senior manager or similar employment experience;
2. Superior office management and organisational skills, including event planning, hospitality supervision and support skills;
3. Excellent oral and written communication, and highly developed liaison and interpersonal skills;
4. Competent IT skills; good working knowledge of applicable software applications such as MS Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel;
5. A working style that is team oriented, flexible and able to handle pressure;
6. Relevant tertiary or professional qualification;
7. Willingness to undergo a security clearance process. Ability to obtain an Australian security clearance would be a distinct advantage.
To be considered for interview, applicants must address each of these selection criteria individually to a maximum of two pages. Applicants that fail to address the selection criteria or who do not include referees will not be considered.
Only electronic applications will be accepted and should be submitted via VietnamWorks with the subject of: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE AUSTRALIAN CONSUL-GENERAL POSITION LE4 (Name of Applicant)
The email cover letter to your application must include the following attachments:
1. Application for LES Employment template (Personal Information and 2 work related referee details)
2. One to Two (1-2) page pitch template for written statement addressing each point of the selection criteria
3. Resume/ Curriculum Vitae (with supporting documents and evidence of resume claims if any)
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 31 July 2018, 11:59pm.
If you have not been requested to attend an interview within four weeks from the closing date, please assume that your application has not been successful. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Further information on how to apply for the job can be found in the ‘Applicant Information Pack’ posted in the Consulate website: http://www.hcmc.vietnam.embassy.gov.au/hchi/home.html