Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Arrange and Organize administrative documentations, manage the diaries and schedules of Director.
• Manage and follow up routinely with the Sales Department to execute Director’s approved stategies and plans.
• Perform assistance to the Sales Department.
• Synthesize, analyze, report to Director resolutions relating to business and marketing’s indexes.
• Handle orders’ issue; organize, manage customers’ documentations and input orders’ data.
• Organize and outline administrative documentations relating to business activities as per sales contracts, offers, etc.
• Organize and schedule meetings between sales personnel and potential customers.
• Conduct market, customers, competitors’ analysis and build business development strategies.
• Keep track and expedite debts collection and customers’ payment progress in order to deliver reports to Accounting and Finance Department.
• Prepare and deliver sales reports to Heads of each Departments and Director of Sales on a weekly, quarterly and yearly basis.
• Synthesize and take charge of customers’ feedbacks on social media, website, forum, etc.
• Any other duties as required by senior management or authorized personnel.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Age: from 22 – 30 years old.
• Recent graduates are preferable.
• Male applicants only.
• Bachelors with good to excellent academic performance, including those graduated from:
o Foreign Trade University;
o University of Economics, major in Foreign Trade;
o University of Finance-Marketing, major in Commerice.
=> Only receive applications in the 3 above schools.
• Proficiency in English.
• Proficiency in Computer skills
• Excellent communication skills.
• Steady income.
• Probationary period: 2 months. Probationary salary is equal to 85% of official salary.
• Bonus and salary increase based on competence and work efficiency.
• Thirteenth month pay and insurance regimes according to Vietnam’s Labor Code.
• Entitled to fully paid days off on the public and New Year holidays according to Vietnam’s Labor Code.
• Intensive training in international trading skills; opportunities to travel abroad; dynamic, professional working environment with friendly colleagues.
• Working time: 08:30am - 12:00am; 1:30pm - 06:00pm from Monday to Friday.
• Working location: at the company’s office.
• Job application form in English (typed only, no handwritten), clearly stating education and work experience.
• Curriculum vitae (CV).
• Copy of Household Registration Book.
• Copy of Citizen Identity Card.
• Copies of University Diploma and other diplomas.
- All diplomas and identity papers are required to be accompanied by notarized copies if being elected.
-Priority: Graduate & apprentice
* Important note:
Candidates must read and consider the position’s requirement carefully before submitting application.