Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Deliver local and Group reporting as well as assisting on ad-hoc portfolio action analysis.
• Develop monitoring strategy for new policy changes/ business initiatives.
• Provide Loan Impairment reporting though review and forecasting exercises
• Design and develop programs to validate and monitor the effectiveness of credit test, portfolio performance
• Generate cross sell leads
• Provide analysis to highlight any areas of concern or emerging trends in term of deteriorated credit quality or reduced profitability across all Retail Credit products.
• Coordinate various projects such as system enhancement, participate in end to end User Acceptance Test for any release or change to lending decision engine, originating systems, and initiating automation processes within Risk.
• Generate SBV reports for Risk Division
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 2-5 years of solid experience in consumer credit risk, financial/business analysis, portfolio management or project management
• Strong organizational, analytical, problem-solving, verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency with personal computers as well as pertinent mainframe systems and software packages