What We Can Offer
- Assist the Head of Project Management for various design development on projects in Vietnam.
- Take instruction from Head of Design Management for various tasks for a project development.
- Setting design directions for the development of the projects as well as critiquing and reviewing of design proposals by consultants.
- Liaise with the appointed design consultants and be involved in all stages of projects such as concept design, schematic design, design development, detail design and construction, review of mock-ups and shop drawings.
- Execute other responsibilities which include undertaking preliminary feasibility studies to assess development potential of new projects or acquisitions and undertaking simple in-house design projects.
- Assist in office management and support coach younger colleagues in the department.
- Perform audit checks/quality checks through site walk at construction sites to ensure compliance with approved drawings and design intentions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture/Urban Planning from a recognized university or a related field.
- Between 7-8 years’ relevant working experience, preferably with exposure in master planning projects, with experience overseeing projects from the inception to completion at all trades. Experience in master planning industrial/logistic park is a plus.
- Good understanding of building regulations, codes and submission procedures.
- Experienced with Vietnamese authority submission and procedure is an advantage.
- Good understanding of design, detailing and the project implementation process is essential.
- Eye for good design and a keen interest in details as well as the big picture when it comes to translate ideas into built form.
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively with consultants and professional peers in reviewing, directing and critiquing their design proposals to achieve project goals.
- Good spoken and written English, knowledge of the Vietnamese language will be an added advantage.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Good working attitude, high level of initiative and integrity.
- Must be very strong in conceptual design and creative.
- Strong at design presentation skill in both Vietnamese and English.
- Abilities to visualizing design ideas in professional software i.e. 3D Max, Photoshop, Sketchup, ACAD, etc.
- Abilities to work in demanding and multi-tasking environments.
- Abilities to work independently as well as teamwork.