Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Manage outsource vendors/ suppliers (Landscape, Facility Management, Security etc)
- Facilitate handover/ takeover of warehouse upon new customer moving in/out of our facility
- Responsible for overall asset management of our warehouses by ensuring that all assets are in excellent operational conditions (substation, pump station, fire fighting equipment, lightning system)
- Handle security / traffic control of our warehouse premises
- Involve and manage inspections from authorities (Fire dept, HEZA, Economic Police etc)
- Collaborate with internal teams (Customer Service, Finance & Marketing) to resolve customer issues related to warehouse (equipment failure, leaking, power trip etc)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Degree in Engineering, Facilities Management or equivalent
• Experience in handling on site work, repair & maintenance is an added advantage
• Must be a hands-on person & possess ability to understand and solve technical issues.
• Minimum 3 years’ relevant working experiences
• Possess strong problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in spoken and written English.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates are requested to write in with your detailed resume including current and expected remuneration, and contact numbers by to:
Human Resource & Administration Department
SEMBCORP INFRA SERVICES HAIPHONG
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)