Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Manage and participate in project team for new application system projects.
• Engage and control vendors for application project development, maintenance and enhancement with high quality and efficiency.
• Research and obtain the appropriate solutions and leverage technologies to support business requirements.
• Manage existing application systems eg. Proper Sales System, e-invoice, HR payroll, file server
• In charge of all IT processes in Vietnam which includes Application, Client Services, Infrastructure, Security. Drive the smooth operation and resolution of any IT issues.
• Plan, coordinate, direct, and design IT-related activities for Vietnam offices, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the IT department.
• Identify IT key processes and initialize, update workflow & IT policies if required.
Support end users in all IT matters.
- Follow and implement the Environmental Management System (ISO 14001) and the Environment, Health and Safety Management System of the Company.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience with Microsoft Products: Dynamic CRM, Sharepoint, PowerApp...
- Experience: 5 years experience; Exposure to MNC environment and Real Estate Sector.
- Skills and Knowledge required:
+ English speaking.
+ Financial & budgeting.
+ Experience in Windows server 2016 and later.
+ Experience in supporting Windows 10.
+ Vendor management and SLA management.
+ Experience in supporting multi-entity accounting system.
+ Experience in VMware vSphere products.
+ Experience in Application development and scripting (VBA, PowerShell,…)
+ Experience in cloud services (Azure, AWS, Google) is a plus
+ Eagerness to learn.
+ Ability to deliver under pressure.
+ Possessing initiative.
+ Business Acumen.
+ Service-Focused attitude.