What We Can Offer
- To handle motor claims as per the authority matrix.
- To perform the loss adjusting assignment for proper claims settlement.
- To join the required trainings to be delivered by on job training sessions, or others as required.
- To use and manage the E-Cclaim System and its related tasks/projects in order to well support the motor claims services.
- To comply with the guidelines of the Claims Manual and compliance requirements.
- To set appropriate reserves within the authorized limit and report to authorized persons as required;
- To follow up outstanding claims information and negotiate with claimants for settling of the claims;
- To keep a good communication with customers (internal and external) to achieve greater customer satisfaction claims services;
- To observe accuracy, completeness and timeliness when carrying out daily responsibilities;
- To prepare reports, statistics for relevant internal meetings.
- Contribute to the sales function of the Company:
o Be alert to identify sales opportunities in the course of handling claims, and drawing these to the attention of appropriate staff without delay;
o Assist in handling claims in a way which will enhance the Company’s image and reputation for services of high speed and efficiency;
o Ensure that cases beyond authority are preferred correctly with full supporting information and opinion and that the direction of higher authority is supported and implemented without delays.
- Timely and accurate reports as required;
- Conduct subrogation and salvage recovery in cases where applicable.
- In-house adjusters. Managing the outsourced surveyors where applied.
- Motor claims analysis & reports as required by Management.
- Prepare and attend TaskForce meetings;
- Managing and working with Merimen and dealers in the network to ensure the good services to the clients.
- To execute other office tasks as required by the Company.
• University graduation / last year student with major in Motor or Mechanical Fields.
• Good command of English;
• Effective inter-personal exchange skills
• Influencing skills
• Analytical and synthetical ability.
• 2 years of working experience in related fields is preferred.
• Fresh staff is acceptable for consideration.