What We Can Offer
The primary objective is to plan, organize and monitor business in assigned market segment in order to achieve agreed sale volume, pricing, margin and selling cost.
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACTIVITIES
• Sales development:
- Implement sales plan, actions and service to achieve sales budgets and target margin.
- Source new potential accounts, new market for business developments.
- Develop new application, arrange product testing and trial runs.
- Coordinate with credit team to propose appropriate credit recommendation. Be responsible for collection.
- Generate rolling forecast and be accountable for inventory control.
- Prepare customer visits and other relevant reports.
• Market intelligence:
- Conduct studies/ analysis on market information, current market trend, competitors, products’ applications and technology, service needs and initiate appropriate action plans.
- Prepare & promptly report of market intelligence, including feedback on potential threats to relevant business.
• Customer/ Industry management:
- Keep close contact with existing customers & improve business relationship.
- Manage key accounts and distributors.
- Conduct field visits, seminars, presentation and attend to customers’ inquiries.
- Ensure all supporting units involved in the delivery of agreed customers’ needs; resolve problems and expedite matters where appropriate.
- Min 3 years in sales or technical/ sales service, preferably in relevant industry.
- Good Industry/ market understanding in Adhesive or Paint & Coating or Plastic & Rubber is an advantage.
- Competencies required: Act with Entrepreneurial Drive, Demonstrate Customer Focus, Communicate Effectively, Collaborate for Achievement.