Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Working location base in Phu Quoc, Kien Giang
• Bachelor degree. Oversea graduated is an advantage.
• 3 years of admin and secretary experience to the GM, President...or at the executive office of global company.
• Must have the proven manner when working with top confidential information.
• Must be able to write legibly, complete detailed paperwork and use a computer for extended periods of time.
• Fluent in spoken and written English, Vietnamese. Superior diplomatic and communication skills, both oral and written
• Excellent organization skills for filing, taking notes, travel planning, expense report management, processing invoice payments, meeting scheduling, et cetera.
• Strong capability in Microsoft Office knowledge, especially in Microsoft Excel (ability to do intermediate level spreadsheets), Word, PowerPoint (ability to compose and edit presentations) and Outlook.
• Must present a well-groomed appearance.
• Capacity to foster productive relations with peers and assure teamwork is the prevailing way to do business.
• Excellent inter-person skills. This person will be expected to work with the Executives and in some cases represent the BOM.
• Excellent administration skills. Must have the ability to respond to handle difficult or stressful situations with tact and diplomacy.
• Maintain general filing systems of the BOM, control all data, information, contact records, document & report... as requested by the BOM.
• Prepare various reports and document as requested by the BOM.
• Prepare files, reports, correspondence and other relevant business documentation upon the request of the BOM.
• Prepare and organize large quantities of paperwork and mail.
• Receives, opens, distributes incoming mail and documents as assigned by the BOM. Check initially all document submitted for approval of BOM.
• Assist in the creation, preparation and distribution of packets including correspondence, forms, reports and various materials of BOM.
• Arrange appointments and meetings for BOM; master the working calendar of BOM.
• Attend meeting with BOM and sometime represent him in some meetings as requested by BOM.
• Translate verbally and in writing for BOM as requested. Do the secretarial jobs for BOM before/during/after the meeting.
• Assist BOM in travel planning, includes but not limit to air ticket, accommodation, agenda, payment report, scheduling...
• Support BOM in working with relevant departments to complete the procedures and processes includes but not limit to work permit, visa & resident permit, reports, schooling, housing contract...
• Must be able to meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to departmental and company policies.
• Maintain top- confidentiality at all times on all matters.
• Demonstrate essential overall knowledge of the organization.
• Understand the responsibilities of other units and departments and co-operate with Heads of department in assisting BOM. Take dictation of correspondence as required.
• Handle general enquiries and upon requests of BOM.