Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Assist & Lead in obtaining all necessary audit working paper, documentation including researching and documenting facts and findings
• Understanding and performing the audit procedures assigned to you;
• Be responsible for and understand the audit approach, methodology & tools;
• Perform analytical review of financial information;
• Prepare financial statement reports and documentation supporting audit opinions;
• Review client accounting, operating and internal control procedures;
• Provide recommendations for improvement of procedures in order to enhance business efficiency and management control over the entity;
• Develop working relationships with clients;
• Mentor/coach and assist junior staff in reaching their full potential.
• Proactively manage the scheduling of work beyond the level expected;
• Keep abreast of professional development and regularly expand technical competence.
Don’t wait. Act.
Mazars, the smart choice.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Fluent in English;
• Good understanding of VAS/IFRS;
• Understanding in Vietnamese Tax system, specifically CIT, VAT and payroll related taxes;
• Understanding of the Audit methodology and procedures;
• Well-organized, honest and highly committed;
• Have problem solving and proactive skills: Be able to suggest practical improvements & recommendations
• Have analytical skills and attentive to details
• Good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
• Having the ability to work under high pressure.
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
• Competitive salary, additional holidays, regular client contact, excellent training program, genuine work / life balance, international experience
• Remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
*** How to apply
Please send via Vietnamworks.com the following documents: Cover Letter in English; CV in English (including Diploma GPA, English language proficiency test results if any).