Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We provide a diverse, inclusive workplace where we challenge norms, do meaningful work, and celebrate our collective achievements.
Our goal is to unleash the potential in every team member so their individual contributions can drive our collective success.
Due to increased business in sectors including COMMERCIAL, EDUCATION, INDUSTRIAL & MULTI-RESIDENTIAL, we are looking for experienced Drafts Persons to join our team in Ho Chi Minh City.
If this sounds like a place you could thrive, we want to meet you.
This is a mid-level position where you will work our Architectural and Interior Design Teams.
You will be empowered to learn and grow your professional knowledge and skill while contributing to the success of our projects.
What you'll do
• Create technical drawings based on given specifications and instructions
• Check your drawings & documentation accurately in accordance with OUT-2 QA Policies.
• Proactive in taking on responsibility for your tasks/ projects.
• Effectively delegate and monitor specific tasks to other staff.
• Willing to support other Juniors.
• Know when to ask for support from SM's and or Director/s.
• Fully understanding and comply with O2DVN standards.
What we offer you
OUT-2 Design provides a safe, supportive workplace where the right people can thrive and develop professionally and personally.
We lead with curiosity, empathy, and optimism working as a highly collaborative team to solve complex challenges for clients.
We are dedicated, hard-working and focused because we understand the critical role our projects play in shaping the ways people work, learn, and live. In support of our work ethic, we respect the need for work-life balance and encourage all staff to bring their whole selves to work.
What you get
• Competitive salary
• Salary from probation (100%)
• Full package of insurance (social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance)
• 19 days of paid leave
• Professional development and training opportunities
• Soft skills training and support to explore beyond-work interests
• Top-tier international clients and award-winning projects
• Friendly, inclusive team and a best-in-class working environment
• Regular social events and activities
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Fluent in Vietnamese. English communication is an advantage.
Relevant work experience:
• 7+ years' experience in design/ construction/ real-estate industry.
• Work experience in an international environment (with international clients is an advantage).
• Knowledge and experience of commercial architecture and interior design; particularly innovative commercial, education, industrial and residential projects.
• Good technical skills.
• The ability to work in a close-knit team environment.
• Excellent ability in AutoCAD, REVIT, SketchUp, Photoshop and other general office software.
• Good planning, time management & interpersonal skills.
• Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines when required.