Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Project: Strengthening Provincial Health, Vietnam
A. GENERAL DUTIES
1. Reporting towards Team Leader, Deputy Team Leader and the Project Director. The Expert shall be present if requested at the project office, project sites (Yen Bai Province, Phu Yen Province, Nghe An Province) and meetings in order to fulfill his task.
2. Contribution on preparation of project reports and deliverables based on the ToR related to the tasks and activities of the expert for all Clients (provincial Departments of Health in Yen Bai Province, Phu Yen Province, Nghe An Province).
3. The language to be used for internal communication will be English. For internal and external communication, reporting and correspondence the respective corporate communication tools, formats and templates shall be used by the expert.
B. KEY TASKS
As outlined in the ToR of the project and defined in the Technical Proposal, the overall goal of the project within Component 2 is the improvement of the technical operation of hazardous medical waste and wastewater treatment systems in selected health facilities to meet the required standards and needs of the target population and to operate in an environmentally friendly and sustainable manner.
The Expert for hazardous medical waste is responsible for all tasks related to hazardous medical treatment equipment, storage and facilities. In this respect the specific tasks of the expert may include:
1. Technical support during tender evaluation, verification of compliance with the technical requirements and the proposed equipment
2. Review of designs, method statements of the Contractor within the design stage
3. Review of equipment submittals of the Contractor, verification of technical specifications submitted against requirements specified in the tender documents
4. Inspection of equipment delivered to site and issuance of acceptance certificates (i.e. check of quality, quantity, technical and administrative specifications)
5. Crosscheck of method statements and the installation of the equipment on site (construction supervision under EPC contract)
6. Performance check and commissioning of equipment
7. Support to the TL/DTL if required within the overall project management, contract administration, record keeping and documentation, claims management, time and expenditure control and reporting on project activities including identification of risks and gaps affecting timely and complete achievement of the project goals and proposal of countermeasures;
8. Support the Employer within all reporting matters e.g. in regard to the technical and financial aspects, examination of Contractor’s invoices, issuing of certificates, etc.
The tasks will have to be performed on a short-term basis / part-time assignment, in a combination of site visits and deskwork.
C. REPORTING / DELIVERABLES
The Expert shall substantially support the Deputy Team Leader and Team Leader within the preparation and submission of all reports in accordance with the Terms of the Consultancy Contract of the Project. (e.g. Monthly Progress Reports, Quarterly Reports, Final Reports etc.)
Special Reports / Deliverables:
The Expert is particularly requested to support the international experts with the use of remote monitoring systems as well as to provide regular site reports.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Certification/authorized for construction supervision, installation and commissioning of equipment in Vietnam
• 10y professional experience
• 5y experience in design, installation, commissioning of hazardous medical waste treatment equipment/facilities (particular with autoclaves & microwaves disinfection technologies)
• Excellent English knowledge (spoken and written)