Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Monitor of logistical and quality problems regarding CKD parts
• Support management in daily optimization process
• Authorize of claims and clarification with the sections concerned; Certify of invoices for refund of claim costs to PMG (and system suppliers).
• Control blockage store management and liquidation process
• Participate in activities and projects and support of new model introductions; Participate in quality meetings for the evaluation / analysis of failures referred to CKD process
• Contact colleagues to expedite critical orders for production parts and jigs and tools; Coordinate the reworking of parts with "Quality" and "Production" as a cost-saving measure.
• Audit container and unpacking with the aim of improving logistical processes if required
• Support the CKD logistics process and PMG to improve LIP/DIP statistics; Support Daimler/MFTBC and LOG visitors to PMG and coordinating joint activities.
• Return the claimed parts to Daimler/MFTBC upon requested; Handle insurance for part damaged in Logistics.
• Make reports on various key performance indicators/ budget status, reports for claim/order days, outstanding claim, feedback, and reports to Daimler
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Good knowledge of technical, vehicle production workflows, economy, social and intercultural expertise
• Have experience in logistic operational sequences and quality management
• Good computer skill
• Good command of company-specific PC applications and standard software;
• Fluent in business - English and/or German (spoken and written).