What We Can Offer
- Receive, review, and confirm export booking.
- Communicate with oversea agent for shipment arrangement in daily basis.
- Prepare Forecast, Arrange Booking and Confirm space with carrier.
- Provide excellent and timely customer service and advice of the team leader by informing clients of the status of shipments. Referring client to higher-level authority when question/ problem is beyond scope of responsibility.
- Communicate with clients, team member and team leader in a clear and timely manner.
- Adhere domestic and international shipping regulation, FMC regulation.
- A minimum 1 years’ experience in Forwarder Customer Service or CS support related field.
- Good verbal communication skills and past customer service experiences are required.
- Good written communication skills to compose routine letters and to edit correspondence and report.
- Ability to organize, prepare and assemble documents or reports containing data from several sources.
- Ability to use standard software for word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
- Salary: 8-9m gross
- Insurance according to government law
- Lunch allowance