What We Can Offer
- Develop and ensure that Aden deploy the highest F&B services standards on site; Maintain a positive and professional attitude with coworkers & also Develop SOP’s for all the outlets.
- Ensuring the buffet, service line, and coffee shop is well organized and presentation in the restaurants and other area is always correct.
- Organizing additional functions as required.
- No staff management, he/she will have a coordinator role.
- Coordinate with Chef and Service Manager to ensure day-to-day F&B operation; plan, forecast and make inventory of F&B materials & equipment.
- Lead the pantry staff to serve the VIP Inpatient
- Lead communication with the client for menu/event & F&B promotion. Also participate in regular meeting with client
- Coordinate with Service Manager to train the service team to perform work instructions, procedures at high quality and the most professional service attitude; Coordinate with Head Chef for training about 5 stars standard / dishes / western culture & habits.
- Rectify arising problem, lead service improvement projects by collecting feedbacks and implement activities to solve complaints and improve client’s satisfaction.
- Coordinate with Head Chef for creation of new dishes, beverage, and desserts.
- Strong knowledge in Food & Beverage, HACCP
- Customers oriented attitude
Computer skills (MS. Excel, PPT, Word, Outlook)
- Good team management and communication skills and fluency in English (writing, speaking, reading, and listening). French speaking is a plus.
- Strong understanding of Western habits and culture.
- Living in Vietnam and able to join as soon as possible.