Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Hitachi is seeking an experienced F-SCADA Test and Commissioning Engineer to assist the Project Testing and Commissioning Manager/Lead Engineer in successful implementation of the HO Chi Minh Line 1 Project.
The candidate will report to the Test and Commissioning Manager.
• Preparation or reviewer of Project Suite of Test and Commissioning Plans and Standard Operating Procedures ensuring that the Plans adhere to contract, IEC/JIS/Vietnamese or EN standards as required
• Review Test and Commissioning Plans for Facility SCADA System as shown above compliance to the relevant requirements as required
• Review Test and Commissioning Test Procedures for Facility SCADA System as shown above ensuring compliance to the relevant requirements as required
• Review and/or prepare Test and Commissioning Test Reports for Facility SCADA System as shown above ensuring compliance to the relevant requirements as required
• Review of the Quality Assurance Documentation that effect On Site Testing and Commissioning Activities
• Be part of their allocated Sub system to complete PAT and SAT
• Be part of the Team that executes the System Integration Tests.
• Be part of the Permit to Work Process ensure that Test Drivers and Control Centre Staff are available to assist Sub-systems with onsite testing and commissioning activities working in conjunction with the CRO department.
• Work in conjunction with the Health and Safety Manager(s) for On-Site Activities
• Ensuring all company safety, quality, environmental, commercial and project management procedures are followed as relevant to tasks undertaken.
• Any other tasks request by the Project Test and Commissioning Manager and Project Management team.
• Complete Verification Tests (Installation tests) as requested by Project Construction and Installation Team or Project Test and Commissioning Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Years of Experience:
- Total Year of Experience in SCADA projects; 08 years
- Experience in testing and commissioning in SCADA/Railway(preferable) Project; 05years
• Bachelor’s degree of Engineering (Electrical / automation)
• Fluent in English, in particular strong skill in speaking, writing, interpretation and translation in English.
• Extensive knowledge for overall E&M System (Railway System)
• Proficiency in technical writing
• Workplace: Hitachi, Ltd. Ho Chi Minh Project Office/Site Office (District 9, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)
• From Mon – Sat