Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Provide fabric technical support to merchandising.
• Maintain effective fabric procedure (testing /development / pre-production).
• Manage fabric quality from development through to bulk.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Review fabric developments, highlight technical issues and ensure fabric is re-producible in bulk.
• Conduct fabric pre-productions (with manager) of most critical fabrics / styles.
• Carry out mill evaluations to assess suppliers’ capabilities, ensure they meet requirements and where required put forward improvements.
• Ensure all fabric procedures a carried out.
• Manage fabric standardization and bulk fabric approval process.
• Hand over fabric information to garment technology and merchandising teams.
• Monitor bulk fabric quality and follow up on non conformance.
• Work with Colour team to ensure mills achieve agreed colour and shade continuity in bulk.
• Provide technical support to merchandising and problem solve fabric issues when they arise.
• Assess fabric production problems and work with mills and garment factories to resolve.
• Develop suppliers and investigate new techniques and technology to achieve customers aesthetic requirements.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Good knowledge of dyeing and finishing is an advantage.
• Strong management and problem-solving skills
• Fluent verbal and written English.
**An attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities will be offered to the right candidates. Please submit your application with complete salary history to:
MGF Sourcing (Far East) Limited
5/F Capital Place, No.6 Thai Van Lung St, Dist. 1, HCMC
or e-mail: by Apply button on Vietnamworks at the end of page
**We regret to inform you that only short listed candidates will be notified.